Opera Browser Beta for Windows Phone: Opera is one of the fast, secured as well as powerful web browser. It is one of the most used web browsers. Opera browser can be a replacement for other browsers like Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome. Opera Browser Beta is now in the market with the latest browsing features. Before the final touches to the Opera Browser, It will let you see those features. Opera Browser’s Beta version available for windows phone gets updated to its newest version frequently. Its beta version is now quite close to its final version. Its work is still in progress.
As usual, Opera did not provide any official changelog for this version. But it is heard from some users that this beta version comes with some new features. In February the beta version of Opera Mini was relaunched in the Windows phone. But its operation is still in progress.
Opera Browser Beta for Windows Phone
This Beta version can be experienced with the existing installation. In such case, if the development version is found useless then the user can use the trusted version. As soon as the developers are releasing the latest build, Opera Browser Beta app for Windows get will be updated. Side by side, you can check for its latest updated features along with bug issue that you encountered with earlier. Opera Brower Beta version of Window phones is a test version of some new features of the next release. Currently, this is unique in the market.
Features of Opera Browser Beta for Windows Phone
- Here enable and disable of bookmarks is possible by just selecting the Show bookmark bar. Whereas here you will find a HEART icon that is meant for bookmarking of a page.
- The PDF Viewer of Opera Browser Beta enables the user to browse directly and read without changing the applications.
- The built-in ad blocker feature of the Beta version of Opera Browser lets the user to arrange the files in block format. You can add or remove from here as per your wish.
- The pre-existing VPN feature available in Beta version of Opera Browser for windows device will enhance the security of personal information.
- Its RSS support makes the newsreader feature more customizable.
- The bookmarks of your PC when get synchronized with Opera Beta of your Windows device, then those will appear on your phone also.
- It provides the fastest browsing with lighter web pages.
- Bigger buttons and clear layout makes the navigation easier
This browser is actually very smooth though it contains the beta tag. But it has some minor problem like it cannot upload pictures from SD card. This is because it is not integrated with the File Picker. Or else it may also happen that Opera may keep File Selector instead of File Picker.